Mrs Nair-New life

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fake

It's almost Christmas.
Last night one of my friend from a training school I have studied before sent me message asked me if I had any plan for Christmas. I said nope. She asked why? I said because I'm none Christain. She was laughing and said Never mind.
I'm a hindu. At least I think I'm a hindu and I want to be a hindu. It's pure emotion because I adore the hinduism spirit. It's philosophy guid me to the direction that I think is right. I don't expect to use my belief to get any material good for myself.
There are certain kind of people. They got chance to know about Christianity and are convinced to become a Christain though they don't understand the spirit and heart of Christ. They see what they can get out of being a Christain materially. For example, get a good job through another Christain. Or be feeded for free all the time because of "helpless". If you ask them what is Jesus Christ? What is Christainity? What's in it? Don't expect them to give you answer right away because they don't know. The whole point to be a Christain is that they can get something good for themselve. They are CLEVER enough to use Christainity as a tool to talk in high-sounding tone and act like animal. I bet there is no sense of honor or of shame from their mind! I call those FAKE CHRISTAINS!
Unfortunately most of the Christains I know are FAKE. They always say one thing do another. I do understand why they act this way and I do pity them to be unworthy as a honorable human being.
I guess God knows about this already but he's god that he has to forgive them. Well, God bless them-_-'

1 Comments:

Blogger Salil Nair said...

Its more important to get your goals and priorities right rather than following something just because many others are doing the same. Not that thats a bad reason to do something...its just kind of lame.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home