Mrs Nair-New life

Monday, December 18, 2006

My "boring" life...

Looking at the title I'm a bit confused what I suppose to write.

I guess I was gonna complain about how boring my life is. Suddenly I figured that's not fair. My life isn't boring. Though I don't have much to do during work and that's critical to my personal growth I still get many chances to focus on other things. Learn about mutual fund; learn about "realistates"(I suppose it's a wrong spelling); getting graduate dissertation done; learn how to work with engineers only; learn how to do work out effectively; learn how to do interviews; learn about decoration; research on India trip......

People around are very busy. I'm free to do anything I like as long as it doesn't bother others. You may say WOW, that's a wonder job. I think so if I had to work a lot and have some time to rest. I bet you wouldn't think the same way if you don't have anything to do for always:)

It's just moanning. Never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home